In the wake of the devastating Hurricane Harvey, we send our thoughts to those affected. Recognizing the difficulty affected TBAE registrants may have experienced due to the storm, we are offering assistance regarding registration renewal to those in declared disaster areas and during the declared disaster period.
If you were affected by Hurricane Harvey and were not able or will not be able to timely renew your registration, please contact us at 512-305-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that those Texans affected by the storm are healthy and safe, and we wish for a quick recovery.
- Read the January, 2018 issue of Licensing News
- Assist Your Exam Candidates with ARE 5.0
- Read TBAE’s 2015 report on agency trends
- Need to log in to your TBAE account? Click this URL: https://indreg.tbae.state.tx.us
- Fingerprinting: Instructions, forms, and everything you need to know
- New accessibility standards
- Take TBAE's Practices and Procedures CE course (1.5 CEPH) online