TBAE does not ensure that all classes provided by each organization will meet the requirements of the state of Texas.
- NCARB: National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Washington DC (202) 783-6500 - look for Professional Development Program Monographs - self study courses available under "publications." Please note that NCARB monographs are considered "structured" activities because they have a quiz that must be returned to NCARB to be graded before the certificate is awarded.
- NCIDQ - National Council for Interior Design Qualification Washington, DC (202) 721-0220 Please note that NCIDQ monographs are considered "structured" activities because they have a quiz that must be returned to NCIDQ to be graded before the certificate is awarded.
- CLARB: Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards 3949 Pender Drive, Ste. 120, Fairfax, VA. Phone: (571) 432-0332; Fax (571) 732-0442. Click on "Continuing Education" for multi-disciplinary, multimedia courses online and for Short Subject for Design Professionals (also known as designer shorts) self study correspondence courses.
AIA: American Institute of Architects. (800) AIA-3837
Washington DC (206) 626-7300 - look for on-line courses; search for classes in your area by date, location, or
title; get phone numbers and e-mails for 17 local AIA chapters.
- TSA: Texas Society of Architects (512) 478-7386
- TAID: Texas Association for Interior Design (281) 257-3523
- ASID - American Society of Interior Designers Washington, DC, (202) 546-3480
- IIDA - International Interior Designers Association Chicago, IL; (888) 799-4432 (toll free) Look for CE Calendar
- ASLA - American Society of Landscape Architects - DC; (202) 898-2444 Sign up for the continuing education course mailing list; find out about interactive audio conferences.
- TSLA - Texas Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects
- IDCEC - Interior Design Continuing Education Council